Unfortunately, Xarelto has been linked to serious complications. These side-effects can range from mild to life-threatening. Some of the mild side-effects of Xarelto include dizziness, headache, rapid heartbeat, and muscle pain. More serious side effects of the drug include uncontrolled bleeding inside the body near major organs such as the brain, kidneys and lungs. When this happens, blood flow to these areas of the body can be interrupted, causing the organs to lose functionality. Xarelto works by preventing the clotting of blood, and because of this, bleeding cannot be stoppeduntil the drug is completely out of the system.
Here are five reasons why you should consider filing a Xarelto lawsuit against the drug company:
- Growing medical expenses. If you took Xarelto to treat deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism but suffered through various medical side-effects you may need to have an increased hospital stay. These complications can range from mild to life-threatening.
- You have missed work due to complications from Xarelto. This means you may not be getting paid anymore. Xarelto settlements will include payment for lost wages that you did not receive because of your injury. Additionally, settlements can include payment for future wages that may be missed due to time spent away from work recovering. In cases involving death, the surviving family members may be able to assert a claim for their loss of financial support.
- You have endured extreme pain or suffering. Xarelto complications are dangerous, and can result in immense physical pain, as well as severe emotional and psychological damage. A Xarelto lawsuit can compensate you for your pain and suffering.
- It is a simple process. A common misconception is that drug and device lawsuits are complicated and require a large effort on your part to file. This is simply not true. Call us, tell us your situation, and we will do all the work obtaining medical records, pharmacy records, and filing the lawsuit itself. We handle everything from start to finish for you.
- It will cost you nothing. Seriously. There are no legal fees at all to speak with us and file your lawsuit. We will pay for all court costs and expenses for the case. You will only be responsible for attorney fees once you have received your settlement amount. If your case is unsuccessful for any reason, you will owe us nothing.
Our Xarelto Lawyers Can Help You
Our dangerous device attorneys can help if you or someone you care about was harmed by a Xarelto warming blanket. Lawsuits have been filed against the device makers by both patients and their families seeking compensation for injuries caused. You may be entitled to a settlement. We do not charge any legal fees unless you receive a settlement and we pay all of the case costs. If your claim is not successful for any reason, you do not owe us anything. We put it all in writing for you. Our lawyers will help you file your lawsuit.
Our No Fee Promise on Xarelto Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Xarelto Warming Blanket Claim
Our Xarelto lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Xarelto lawsuit claims.