Best Lawyer For Bair Hugger Lawsuits
Our Bair Hugger warming blanket lawyers have formed a highly sophisticated and powerful legal team to win your case.
The device manufacturers have high-powered lawyers on their side. You need to match them with lawyers who have the skill, knowledge, and resources to fight them every step of the way.
Our dangerous device attorneys have the skill, qualifications, and experience to win you a settlement.
The lawyers on our team have won numerous national awards, including:
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer (American Lawyer Academy)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers (National Trial Lawyer Association)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating (Top rating for Ability & Integrity)
- AVVO Perfect “10” Rating
When you choose us for your Bair Hugger warming blanket lawsuit, we handle the entire process for you from start to finish. Our staff will:
- Pay all case costs and expenses ourselves
- Get your medical records & pharmacy records
- Get your medical bills
- Submit all required claim forms
- Recommend to you if you should join a class action or file your own case
- File the lawsuit for you
- Keep you regularly updated on important events
- Get you the best possible settlement for your case
What are the Criteria for Filing a Bair Hugger Lawsuit?
The 3M Bair Hugger is a force hot air warming blanket, used primarily to help maintain a patient’s body temperature during surgery. The 3M Bair Hugger pushes warm air through a flexible hose into a blanket draped over a patient.
However, warming blankets can recirculate contaminated air over a patient’s body, including over an open surgical site. This may result in infections like MRSA or sepsis.
In particular, patients undergoing knee or hip replacement surgery are at risk of infections deep in the joint, which is very difficult to treat.
Complications from these infections include hospitalization, implant revision surgery, limited mobility, permanent disability, amputation and death.
To file a Bair Hugger Lawsuit, the following criteria must be met:
- Underwent total hip or total knee replacement
- Surgery occurred after September 9, 2010
- Infection occurred within one year of the hip or knee replacement
- Infection was so severe that it resulted in the eventual removal of the initial hip or knee replacement device
Our No Fee Promise on Bair Hugger Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Bair Hugger Warming Blanket Claim
Our Bair Hugger warming blanket lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Bair Hugger warming blanket lawsuit claims.