Heater Cooler Lawyers: Best Heater-Cooler Lawsuit Lawyer
Important attorney information about Heater-Cooler bacterial infection:
- Top Heater-Cooler bacterial infection lawsuit lawyers
- Our Heater-Cooler bacterial infection lawyers
- What our Heater-Cooler lawyers do for you
- Our Heater-Cooler lawyers can help you
- Our no fee promise on Heater-Cooler bacterial infection lawsuits
- Heater-Cooler lawyer review
Top Heater-Cooler Bacterial Infection Lawsuit Lawyer
Our defective medical device lawyers have formed a highly sophisticated and powerful legal team to win your case. The manufacturers of these devices have high-powered lawyers on their side. You need to match them with lawyers who have the skill, knowledge, and resources to fight them every step of the way.
Our Heater-Cooler Bacterial Infection Lawyers
Our defective Heater-Cooler bacterial infection lawyers have the skill, qualifications, and experience to win you a settlement. The lawyers on our team have won numerous national awards, including:
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer (American Lawyer Academy)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers (National Trial Lawyer Association)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating (Top rating for Ability & Integrity)
- AVVO Perfect “10” Rating
What Our Heater-Cooler Lawyers Do For You
When you choose us for your Heater-Cooler lawsuit, we handle the entire process for you from start to finish. Our staff will:
- Pay all case costs and expenses ourselves
- Get your medical records & pharmacy records
- Get your medical bills
- Submit all required claim forms
- Recommend to you if you should join a class action or file your own case
- File the lawsuit for you
- Keep you regularly updated on important events
- Get you the best possible settlement for your case
Our Heater-Cooler Lawyers Can Help You
Our dangerous device attorneys can help if you or someone you care about was harmed by a heater-cooler device. Lawsuits have been filed against the device makers by both patients and their families seeking compensation for injuries caused. You may be entitled to a settlement.
The criteria for filing a heater-cooler infection lawsuit include the following:
- Had open heart surgery less than six years ago and
- Had one of more of the following symptoms at least eight weeks after surgery that could not be explained due to other causes:
- Night sweats
- Muscle aches
- Weight loss
- Fever, and
- Symptoms were severe and persistent enough for the client to seek medical treatment or
- Received a warning letter about potential risk from the hospital where they had surgery or
- Diagnosed with a Mycobacterium Chimaera/nontuberculous mycrobacterium (NTM) infection
We do not charge any legal fees unless you receive a settlement and we pay all of the case costs. If your claim is not successful for any reason, you do not owe us anything. We put it all in writing for you. Our lawyers will help you file your lawsuit.
Our No Fee Promise on Heater-Cooler Bacterial Infection Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Heater-Cooler Claim
Our Heater-Cooler lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing lawsuit claims.