Important attorney information about hernia mesh:
- Top hernia mesh lawsuit lawyers
- What are the criteria for filing a Physiomesh lawsuit?
- Our hernia mesh lawyers
- What our hernia mesh lawyers do for you
- Our hernia mesh lawyers can help you
- Our no fee promise on hernia mesh lawsuits
- Hernia mesh lawyer review
Top Hernia Mesh Lawsuit Lawyer
Our defective medical device lawyers have formed a highly sophisticated and powerful legal team to win your case. The manufacturers of these devices have high-powered lawyers on their side. You need to match them with lawyers who have the skill, knowledge, and resources to fight them every step of the way.
What are the Criteria for Filing a Physiomesh Lawsuit?
Intended for hernia repair, Physiomesh is a flexible polypropylene mesh designed to reinforce the abdominal wall, preventing future hernias from occurring.
Though there are several types of hernias, most occur when an organ or tissue protrudes through a weak spot in abdominal muscles.
The condition often requires surgery where mesh, like Physiomesh, which is intended for laparoscopic use, is used to fill in a hole in the abdominal muscle or laid over or under it to prevent any further protrusions.
Independent studies have found Physiomesh to lead to high rates of complications including hernia reoccurrence, organ perforation, mesh migration, sepsis and even death.
In May 2016, Ethicon issued a market withdrawal of Physiomesh in the U.S. and recalled the product in Europe and Australia.
We are currently investigating cases involving serious injury or death as a result of Ethicon’s Physiomesh, Atrium’s C-QUR, and several other types of hernia mesh. Below is the current criteria that is taken into consideration when filing a hernia mesh lawsuit:
1. Client had ventral hernia repair using synthetic mesh-Physiomesh, C-Qur, or another composite mesh product
2. Hernia mesh was implanted between 2006 and May 25, 2016.
3. Accepting cases if claimant has suffered:
• Additional surgeries to treat a hernia recurrence
• Additional surgeries to treat a mesh related failure or injury
• Bacterial infections
• Hernia recurrence
• Mesh migration
Our Hernia Mesh Lawyers
Our defective hernia mesh lawyers have the skill, qualifications, and experience to win you a settlement. The lawyers on our team have won numerous national awards, including:
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer (American Lawyer Academy)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers (National Trial Lawyer Association)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating (Top rating for Ability & Integrity)
- AVVO Perfect “10” Rating
What Our Hernia Mesh Lawyers Do For You
When you choose us for your hernia mesh lawsuit, we handle the entire process for you from start to finish. Our staff will:
- Pay all case costs and expenses ourselves
- Get your medical records & pharmacy records
- Get your medical bills
- Submit all required claim forms
- Recommend to you if you should join a class action or file your own case
- File the lawsuit for you
- Keep you regularly updated on important events
- Get you the best possible settlement for your case
Our Hernia Mesh Lawyers Can Help You
Our dangerous device attorneys can help if you or someone you care about was harmed by a hernia mesh device. Lawsuits have been filed against the device makers by both patients and their families seeking compensation for injuries caused. You may be entitled to a settlement. We do not charge any legal fees unless you receive a settlement and we pay all of the case costs. If your claim is not successful for any reason, you do not owe us anything. We put it all in writing for you. Our lawyers will help you file your lawsuit.
Our No Fee Promise on Hernia Mesh Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Hernia Mesh Claim
Our hernia mesh lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have a claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing lawsuit claims.