File a Hip Replacement Lawsuit
Several patients have already filed lawsuits against hip implant manufacturers. Settlements are expected to be substantial.
You may be eligible to file a hip replacement lawsuit if you or your loved one has suffered complications due to a defective hip implant device.
What are the Criteria for Filing a Hip Implant Lawsuit?
The FDA has ordered a review of all metal-on-metal hip implants due to mounting patient complaints.
Problems with metal-on-metal include, but are not limited to loosening, metallosis (ie: tissue or bone death), fracturing, and/or corrosion and fretting of these devices, which require revision surgery.
Many patients that require revision surgery due to these devices suffer significant post-revision complications.
We are investigating all cases involving metal-on-metal hip implants, including the DePuy Orthopaedics ASR XL Acetabular System and the DePuy ASR Hip Resurfacing System, recalled in August 2010; the Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II modular-neck stems, recalled in July 2012; the Stryker LFIT Anatomic v40 Femoral Head (recalled August 29, 2016); the DePuy Pinnacle, the Zimmer Durom Cup, the Wright Conserve, and the Biomet M2A “38mm” and M2A-Magnum hip replacement systems, which have not been recalled.
Reported problems include pain, swelling and problems walking.
The criteria specific to DePuy hip replacement lawsuits include:
- Implanted with a DePuy ASR hip implant, Pinnacle Ultamet, or Metal-on-Metal liner
- Underwent hip revision surgery to remove the device after November 2013 or is scheduled for revision surgery
Why File a Hip Replacement Lawsuit?
Hip Replacement lawsuits are filed against several different device manufacturers. Lawsuit allegations include that these manufacturers:
- Failed to warn the public of the risks of the hip replacement devices
- Failed to properly test hip replacement devices for dangerous side-effects
- Withheld research data from the public about hip replacement dangers
- Sold hip replacement devices even though they knew it could be dangerous
- Manufactured and sold an unsafe product
Compensation In Hip Replacement Lawsuits
Settlements in hip replacement lawsuits provide compensation for pain and suffering, as well as psychological damage. Damages also include medical expenses and lost wages.
Are You Eligible To File a Hip Replacement Lawsuit?
If you had hip implant surgery and developed complications arising from the implanted device, you may be able to file a lawsuit against the manufacturer of the device. Our legal team will review your records and determine if you have a case.
Our No Fee Promise on Hip Replacement Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Hip Replacement Claim
Our hip replacement lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing hip replacement lawsuit claims.