Best Lawyer For Hip Replacement Lawsuits
Our hip replacement lawyers have formed a highly sophisticated and powerful legal team to win your case. The device manufacturers have high-powered lawyers on their side. You need to match them with lawyers who have the skill, knowledge, and resources to fight them every step of the way. Our dangerous device attorneys have the skill, qualifications, and experience to win you a settlement.
The lawyers on our team have won numerous national awards, including:
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer (American Lawyer Academy)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers (National Trial Lawyer Association)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating (Top rating for Ability & Integrity)
- AVVO Perfect “10” Rating
When you choose us for your hip replacement lawsuit, we handle the entire process for you from start to finish. Our staff will:
- Pay all case costs and expenses ourselves
- Get your medical records & pharmacy records
- Get your medical bills
- Submit all required claim forms
- Recommend to you if you should join a class action or file your own case
- File the lawsuit for you
- Keep you regularly updated on important events
- Get you the best possible settlement for your case
What are the Criteria for Filing a Hip Implant Lawsuit?
The FDA has ordered a review of all metal-on-metal hip implants due to mounting patient complaints.
Problems with metal-on-metal include, but are not limited to loosening, metallosis (ie: tissue or bone death), fracturing, and/or corrosion and fretting of these devices, which require revision surgery.
Many patients that require revision surgery due to these devices suffer significant post-revision complications.
We are investigating all cases involving metal-on-metal hip implants, including the DePuy Orthopaedics ASR XL Acetabular System and the DePuy ASR Hip Resurfacing System, recalled in August 2010; the Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II modular-neck stems, recalled in July 2012; the Stryker LFIT Anatomic v40 Femoral Head (recalled August 29, 2016); the DePuy Pinnacle, the Zimmer Durom Cup, the Wright Conserve, and the Biomet M2A “38mm” and M2A-Magnum hip replacement systems, which have not been recalled.
Reported problems include pain, swelling and problems walking.
Our No Fee Promise on Hip Replacement Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Hip Replacement Claim
Our hip replacement lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing hip replacement lawsuit claims.