Best IVC Filter Lawsuit Lawyer
Our IVC filter lawyers have formed a highly sophisticated and powerful legal team to win your case. The device manufacturers have high-powered lawyers on their side.
You need to match them with lawyers who have the skill, knowledge, and resources to fight them every step of the way.
What are the Criteria for Filing an IVC Filter Lawsuit?
Retrievable IVC filters are wire devices implanted in the vena cava, the body’s largest vein, to stop blood clots from reaching the heart and lungs. These devices are used when blood thinners are not an option.
Manufacturers include Bard, Cook and Johnson & Johnson.
While permanent IVC filters have been used since the 1960s with almost no reports of failure, retrievable IVC filters were introduced in 2003, promoted for use in bariatric surgery, trauma surgery and orthopedic surgery.
Risks associated with the retrievable IVC filters include migration, fracture and perforation, leading to embolism, organ damage and wrongful death.
Any patient who received a Bard or Cook IVC filter implant and matches any of the following criteria is eligible to file an IVC filter lawsuit:
- IVC filter fractured or failed
- Removal or replacement of the filter was required because of the danger of fracture/failure
- IVC filter migrated or became dislodged from its original placement point
- A physician recommended removal but the filter could not be removed due to risk of further injury
Our IVC Filter Lawyers
Our dangerous drug attorneys have the skill, qualifications, and experience to win you a settlement. The lawyers on our team have won numerous national awards, including:
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer (American Lawyer Academy)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers (National Trial Lawyer Association)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating (Top rating for Ability & Integrity)
- AVVO Perfect “10” Rating
What Our IVC Filter Lawyers Do For You
When you choose us for your IVC filter lawsuit, we handle the entire process for you from start to finish. Our staff will:
- Pay all case costs and expenses ourselves
- Get your medical records & pharmacy records
- Get your medical bills
- Submit all required claim forms
- Recommend to you if you should join a class action or file your own case
- File the lawsuit for you
- Keep you regularly updated on important events
- Get you the best possible settlement for your case
Our IVC Filter Lawyers Can Help You
Our dangerous device attorneys can help if you or someone you care about was harmed by an IVC filter. Lawsuits have been filed against the device makers by both patients and their families seeking compensation for injuries caused. You may be entitled to a settlement. We do not charge any legal fees unless you receive a settlement and we pay all of the case costs. If your claim is not successful for any reason, you do not owe us anything. We put it all in writing for you. Our lawyers will help you file your lawsuit.
Our No Fee Promise on IVC Filter Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your IVC Filter Claim
Our IVC filter lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing IVC filter lawsuit claims.