File Zimmer Knee Lawsuit
Several patients have already filed lawsuits against Zimmer, the manufacturer of many of the defective knee replacement devices. Settlements are expected to be substantial. You may be eligible to file a knee replacement lawsuit if you or a loved one has suffered complications due to a defective knee implant device.
Why File A Zimmer Knee Replacement Lawsuit?
Knee replacement lawsuits are filed against several different device manufacturers. Lawsuit allegations include that these manufacturers:
- Failed to warn the public of the risks of the knee replacement devices
- Failed to properly test knee replacement devices for dangerous side-effects
- Withheld research data from the public about knee replacement dangers
- Sold knee replacement devices even though they knew it could be dangerous
- Manufactured and sold an unsafe product
Compensation In Zimmer Lawsuits
Settlements in knee replacement lawsuits provide compensation for pain and suffering, as well as psychological damage. Damages also include medical expenses and lost wages.
Are You Eligible To File A Knee Replacement Lawsuit?
If you had knee replacement surgery and developed complications arising from the implanted device, you may be able to file a lawsuit against the manufacturer of the device. Our legal team will review your records and determine if you have a case.
Our No Fee Promise on Knee Replacement Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free
Start Your Zimmer Claim
Our knee replacement lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing knee replacement lawsuit claims.