File a Knee Replacement Lawsuit
Several patients have already filed lawsuits against Zimmer and DePuy, the manufacturers of many of the defective knee replacement devices. Settlements are expected to be substantial. You may be eligible to file a knee replacement lawsuit if you or a loved one has suffered complications due to a defective knee implant device.
Why File A Knee Replacement Lawsuit?
Knee replacement lawsuits are filed against several different device manufacturers. Lawsuit allegations include that these manufacturers:
- Failed to warn the public of the risks of the knee replacement devices
- Failed to properly test knee replacement devices for dangerous side-effects
- Withheld research data from the public about knee replacement dangers
- Sold knee replacement devices even though they knew it could be dangerous
- Manufactured and sold an unsafe product
What are the Criteria for Filing a DePuy ATTUNE Knee System Lawsuit?
Despite the overall high success rate in knee replacement surgeries, researchers have identified larger-than-usual failure rates with the DePuy Synthes ATTUNE® Knee System.
Problems with ATTUNE include loosening of the tibial component at the implant-cement interface within the first two years after implant. Patients often present with pain on weight bearing, swelling, and decreased range of motion.
Researchers believe that these failures are likely underreported, as competing companies cannot provide data on the revision components that they replace.
We are currently investigating cases involving individuals who have undergone revision surgery due to loosening after a knee replacement using an ATTUNE device. The following criteria must be met to pursue a lawsuit:
- Implant of DePuy ATTUNE Knee after February 13, 2015
- Underwent revision surgery to replace the implant
Compensation In Knee Replacement Lawsuits
Settlements in knee replacement lawsuits provide compensation for pain and suffering, as well as psychological damage. Damages also include medical expenses and lost wages.
Are You Eligible To File A Knee Replacement Lawsuit?
If you had knee replacement surgery and developed complications arising from the implanted device, you may be able to file a lawsuit against the manufacturer of the device. Our legal team will review your records and determine if you have a case.
Our No Fee Promise on Knee Replacement Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free
Start Your Knee Replacement Claim
Our knee replacement lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing knee replacement lawsuit claims.