File Mirena IUD Lawsuit
Several women have already filed lawsuits against Bayer, the manufacturer of the Mirena IUD implant.
Settlements are expected to be substantial. You may be eligible to file a Mirena IUD lawsuit if you or a family member suffered harm as a result of this dangerous medical device.
Why File a Mirena IUD Lawsuit?
Mirena IUD lawsuits are filed against Bayer, the manufacturer of the device. Lawsuit allegations include that these manufacturers:
- Failed to warn the public of the risks of the Mirena IUD
- Failed to properly test Mirena IUDs for dangerous side-effects
- Withheld research data from the public about Mirena IUD dangers
- Sold Mirena IUDs even though they knew it could be dangerous
- Manufactured and sold an unsafe product
Compensation in Mirena IUD Lawsuits
Settlements in Mirena IUD lawsuits provide compensation for pain and suffering, as well as psychological damage. Damages also include medical expenses and lost wages.
Are You Eligible To File a Mirena IUD Lawsuit?
If you a Mirena IUD implant and suffered severe medical problems, you may be able to file a lawsuit for your complications. Our legal team will review your medical records to determine if you have a case.
Our No Fee Promise on Mirena IUD Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Mirena IUD Claim
Our Mirena IUD lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Mirena IUD lawsuit claims.