Mirena IUD Causing Papilledema Lawsuits
commonly asked questions about papilledema:
- What is it?
- What are symptoms of it?
- Can I file a Mirena IUD lawsuit?
- Our no-fee promise on Mirena IUD cases
- How do I start a Mirena IUD claim?
What Is Papilledema?
Papilledema is a condition where the head of the optic nerve, known as the optic disc, begins to swell. Typically, this is a sign of increased intracranial pressure.
When this occurs, blind spots can occur for the individual but often times acute papilledema is associated with vision loss.
This condition can occur due to many different conditions. Currently, the Mirena IUD implant is being investigated for potentially causing this condition in some women.
What Are Symptoms Of Papilledema?
Signs and symptoms include:
- Venous engorgement
- Loss of venous pulsation
- Hemorrhages over and/or adjacent to the optic disc
- Burring of optic margins
- Elevation of optic disc
- Paton’s lines (radial retinal lines cascading from the optic nerve)
Can I File A Mirena IUD Lawsuit?
Our dangerous device attorneys can help if you or someone you care about was harmed by the Mirena IUD implant. Lawsuits have been filed against the device makers by both patients and their families seeking compensation for injuries caused by the dangerous device. You may be entitled to a settlement. We do not charge any legal fees unless you receive a settlement and we pay all of the case costs. If your claim is not successful for any reason, you do not owe us anything. We put it all in writing for you. Our lawyers will help you file your lawsuit.
Our No-Fee Promise on Mirena IUD Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
How Do I Start A Mirena IUD Claim?
Our Mirena IUD lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Mirena IUD lawsuit claims.