Best Stryker Spine Plate Lawsuit Lawyer
Our defective medical device lawyers have formed a highly sophisticated and powerful legal team to win your case. Stryker Corporation has high-powered lawyers on their side. You need to match them with lawyers who have the skill, knowledge, and resources to fight them every step of the way.
Our Stryker OASYS Spine Plate Lawyers
Our defective Stryker spine plate lawyers have the skill, qualifications, and experience to win you a settlement. The lawyers on our team have won numerous national awards, including:
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer (American Lawyer Academy)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers (National Trial Lawyer Association)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating (Top rating for Ability & Integrity)
- AVVO Perfect “10” Rating
What Our Stryker Spine Plate Lawyers Do For You
When you choose us for your Stryker lawsuit, we handle the entire process for you from start to finish. Our staff will:
- Pay all case costs and expenses ourselves
- Get your medical records & pharmacy records
- Get your medical bills
- Submit all required claim forms
- Recommend to you if you should join a class action or file your own case
- File the lawsuit for you
- Keep you regularly updated on important events
- Get you the best possible settlement for your case
Our Stryker OASYS Spine Plate Lawyers Can Help You
Our Stryker spine plate lawyers can help if you or someone you care about has been injured by a Stryker OASYS Midline Occipital Plate. Lawsuits have been filed against the device maker by both patients and their families, seeking compensation for their pain and suffering. You may be entitled to a settlement.
The criteria for filing a Stryker spine plate lawsuit include the following:
- Patient was implanted with the Stryker Spine-OASYS Midline Occiput Plate
- The implanted device was manufactured between April 23, 2010 and February 12, 2013
- Patient’s device fractured, or
- Patient has had or has scheduled revision surgery to replace the device
We do not charge any legal fees at all to pursue a claim. We will pay all the case costs. Only after you receive your settlement will you be responsible for payment. If your claim is unsuccessful for any reason, you will owe nothing. We put it all in writing for you.
Our No Fee Promise on Stryker Spine Plate Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Stryker Spine Plate Claim
Our Stryker OASYS Spine Plate lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Stryker spine plate lawsuit claims.