File Stryker OASYS Spine Plate Lawsuit
Several patients have already filed a lawsuit against Stryker for their defective OASYS Midline Occiput Spine Plate system. The lawsuit includes patients who received a defective spine plate between the dates of April 23, 2010 and February 12, 2013.
Additionally, nine plaintiffs named in the suit also participated in clinical trials of the device, before it was introduced to the public.
More lawsuits are expected to be filed as more patients suffer injuries from these defective spine plates made by Stryker. If you have been injured, you may be entitled to file a lawsuit and receive a settlement.
Why File a Stryker OASYS Spine Plate Lawsuit?
Stryker OASYS spine plate lawsuits are filed against Stryker Corporation, a large pharmaceutical company headquartered in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Lawsuit allegations include that the company:
- Failed to warn the public of the risks of the Stryker OASYS Midline Occipital Plate
- Failed to properly test the Stryker OASYS Midline Occipital Plate for dangerous side effects
- Withheld research data from the public about spinal plate dangers
- Sold the Stryker OASYS spine plate systems even though they knew it could be dangerous
- Manufactured and sold an unsafe product
Compensation in Stryker Spine Plate Lawsuits
Settlements in Stryker spine plate lawsuits provide compensation for pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost wages. In the event that a patient requires revision surgery and further care, the settlements in the lawsuits will include the cost of these procedures and subsequent hospitalizations.
Our Stryker OASYS Spine Plate Lawyers Can Help
Our defective medical device attorneys can help if you or someone in your family has been injured by a Stryker spine plate. Lawsuits are being filed against Stryker by patients, clinical trial participants, and their families. You may be entitled to a settlement.
The criteria for filing a Stryker spine plate lawsuit include the following:
- Patient was implanted with the Stryker Spine-OASYS Midline Occiput Plate
- The implanted device was manufactured between April 23, 2010 and February 12, 2013
- Patient’s device fractured, or
- Patient has had or has scheduled revision surgery to replace the device
We do not charge any legal fees unless you receive a settlement, and we will pay for all case costs and litigation expenses. If your claim in unsuccessful for any reason, you do not owe us anything. We will put this all in writing for you.
Our No Fee Promise on Stryker Spine Plate Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free
Start Your Stryker OASYS Spine Plate Claim
Our Stryker defective device lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Stryker Spine Plate lawsuit claims.