Drug Lawsuit Source College Scholarship
Drug Lawsuit Source is pleased to offer a college scholarship, available to all students in the United States currently attending an accredited college, university, junior college, high school or trade school.
Our staff at Drug Lawsuit Source is deeply committed to helping those who have a strong desire to be successful. We understand the rising cost of higher education has become increasingly more difficult to manage, and student loan debt is at an all time high.
Our scholarship will offer $1.000.00 to one (1) student who best exemplifies determination and perseverance to succeed in their academic endeavors. You can learn more about specific eligibility and requirements further down on this page.
General Information About College Scholarship
The Drug Lawsuit Source College Scholarship is a single $1,000.00 scholarship offered to students who are currently attending, or will be attending an accredited college, university or trade school in 2018.
The winner will be notified via phone by a representative from Drug Lawsuit Source, and they will be featured in an article and press release highlighting their accomplishment. A check will be mailed to the winner’s institution’s financial aid department to be used exclusively for education related expenses.
Drug Lawsuit Source College Scholarship Eligibility
In order to be considered for The Drug Lawsuit Source College Scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Student must be enrolled in any high school or accredited junior college, college, university, or trade school for the 2018 summer or fall semester of classes.
- NOTE: High school seniors are eligible to apply if they will be attending any post secondary school in the summer or fall semesters.
Drug Lawsuit Source College Scholarship Application Procedure
Applications for our scholarship will be accepted by e-mail only:
- Apply by e-mail at Scholarships@DrugLawsuitSource.com
- In the e-mail subject line, type “Drug Lawsuit Source College Scholarship Application”
To apply for the scholarship, you must do the following:
- Provide your full legal name, current address, phone number, e-mail address and name of the institution you are currently attending or will be attending in 2019.
- Type a 500-750 word essay, either as a Microsoft Word attachment, or directly in the body of the e-mail, describing your educational career and goals. Explain how you plan to achieve these goals, and any adversity that you may face on your journey to success. Please include your degree or major, why you chose to pursue it, and how it will help you to achieve your ultimate goals.
Deadline To Apply
The deadline to apply for the 2018 Drug Lawsuit College Scholarship is Nov. 1, 2018.
The winner will be announced on our website on November 15, 2018.