File Fosamax Lawsuit
Several patients have already filed lawsuits against Merck, the producers of Fosamax. Settlements are expected to be substantial. You may be entitled to file a Fosamax lawsuit if you or a family member suffered harm as a result of taking the drug.
Why File a Fosamax Lawsuit?
Fosamax lawsuits are filed against Merck. Lawsuit allegations include that the company:
- Failed to warn the public of the risks of taking Fosamax
- Failed to properly test Fosamax for dangerous side-effects
- Withheld research data from the public about Fosamax dangers
- Sold Fosamax even though they knew it could be dangerous
- Manufactured and sold an unsafe product
Compensation In Fosamax Lawsuits
Settlements in Fosamax lawsuits provide compensation for pain and suffering, as well as psychological damage. Damages also include medical expenses and lost wages.
Are You Eligible To File a Fosamax Lawsuit?
If you suffered from complications arising from taking Fosamax, you may be able to file a lawsuit against Merck. Our legal team will review your medical records to determine if you have a case. If you do qualify for a claim, we will start your case immediately.
Our No-Fee Promise on Fosamax Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Fosamax Claim
Our Fosamax lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately. WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Fosamax lawsuit claims.