Januvia & Janumet: File Pancreatic Complication Lawsuit
Important lawsuit information about Januvia & Janumet:
- Januvia & Janumet pancreatic complication lawsuits
- Why file a pancreatic complication lawsuit
- Compensation in Januvia & Janumet Lawsuits
- Our Januvia pancreatic complication lawyers can help
- Our no-fee promise on pancreatic complication lawsuits
- Start your Januvia pancreatic complication lawsuit today
- Januvia & Janumet pancreatic complication lawyer review
Januvia & Janumet Pancreatic Complication Lawsuits
Several patients have already filed lawsuits against Merck, the makers of Januvia and Janumet. Settlements are expected to be substantial.
Pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer are serious concerns associated with Januvia and Janumet.
On March 14, 2013, the FDA announced new evidence indicating Januvia can cause “pre-cancerous cellular changes” in the pancreas. UCLA researchers determined the drugs increase the mass of the pancreas. Additionally, according to a study published in Gastroenterology, people who take these drugs to help manage diabetes are 2.7 times more likely to develop pancreatic cancer.
Pancreatic cancer is a particularly troubling cancer as it rarely shows any signs or symptoms of its presence until the tumor has grown large enough to be a life-threatening concern. Pancreatic cancer can also be brought on by pancreatitis.
You may be entitled to file a Januvia or Janumet lawsuit if you or a family member suffered from harm as a result of using the drug.
Why File A Januvia Lawsuit?
Januvia and Janumet lawsuits are filed against Merck. Lawsuit allegations include that the drug company:
- Failed to warn the public of the risks of taking Januvia and Janumet
- Failed to properly test Januvia and Janumet for dangerous side-effects
- Withheld research data from the public about Januvia and Janumet dangers
- Sold Januvia and Janumet even though they knew it could be dangerous
- Manufactured and sold an unsafe product
Compensation in Januvia & Janumet Lawsuits
Settlements in Januvia and Janumet lawsuits provide compensation for pain and suffering, as well as psychological damage. Damages also include medical expenses and lost wages.
Our Januvia Pancreatic Complication Lawyers Can Help
Our dangerous drug attorneys can help you if someone you love has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer or pancreatitis after taking Januvia or Janumet.
Lawsuits are expected to be filed against the makers of this medication. You may be entitled to a settlement.
Are You Eligible To File a Januvia Lawsuit?
If you suffered from complications arising from taking Januvia or Janumet, you may be able to file a lawsuit against Merck, the drug manufacturer.
The following criteria must be met to file a lawsuit against Merck:
- Suffered from pancreatic cancer
- Took the drug for at least one year prior to diagnosis
Our legal team will review your medical records to determine if you have a case. If you do qualify for a claim, we will start your case immediately.
Our No-Fee Promise on Januvia & Janumet Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free
Start Your Januvia or Janumet Claim
Our Januvia and Janumet lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Januvia and Janumet lawsuit claims.