Onglyza Lawsuit: File Onglyza Heart Attack Lawsuit
Important lawsuit information about Onglyza (saxagliptin):
- Onglyza heart attack lawsuits
- Why file an Onglyza heart attack lawsuit?
- Our Onglyza heart attack lawyers can help
- Our no-fee promise on Onglyza heart attack cases
- Start your Onglyza heart attack claim
- Onglyza heart attack lawyer review
Onglyza Heart Attack Lawsuits & Pancreatic Cancer Lawsuits
Several patients who have taken Onglyza have come forward claiming the drug may be responsible for the onset of their pancreatic cancer or the diagnosis of heart failure or heart attack. According to a study published in Gastroenterology, people who take drugs like Onglyza to help manage diabetes are 2.7 times more likely to develop pancreatic cancer.
Lawsuits against the maker of Onglyza are currently being investigated by our expert legal team.
Why File an Onglyza Heart Attack Lawsuit?
Onglyza lawsuits will be filed against AstraZeneca, the company that manufacturers and produces the drug. Lawsuit allegations are expected to state that AstraZeneca:
- Failed to warn the public of the risks associated with taking Onglyza
- Failed to properly test Onglyza for dangerous side effects
- Withheld research data from the public about the drug dangers
- Sold the drug even though it knew it could be dangerous
- Manufactured and sold an unsafe product
Settlements in Onglyza lawsuits will provide compensation for pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost wages. In the event that a family member has passed away from heart failure or a heart attack, lawsuits will seek compensation for the wrongful death of the loved one.
Our Onglyza Heart Attack Lawyers Can Help
Our dangerous drug attorneys can help you if someone you love has been diagnosed with heart failure, heart attack, or pancreatic cancer after taking Onglyza.
Lawsuits are expected to be filed against the makers of this medication. You may be entitled to a settlement.
To file an Onglyza pancreatic cancer lawsuit, the following criteria must be met:
- Suffered from pancreatic cancer
- Took the drug for at least one year prior to diagnosis
For more information on filing an Onglyza heart attack lawsuit, contact our award-winning dangerous drug attorneys.
We do not charge any legal fees at all to pursue a claim. We will pay all the case costs and litigation expenses. Only after you receive your settlement will you be responsible for payment.
If your claim is unsuccessful for any reason, you will owe nothing. We put it all in writing for you.
Our No-Fee Promise on Onglyza Cases
You can afford to have our top–rated team of Onglyza heart attack lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive an Onglyza settlement
- Phone calls are always free
Start Your Onglyza Claim
Our Onglyza heart attack lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Onglyza heart attack lawsuit claims.