Proton Pump Inhibitor Lawyers: Best PPI Kidney Disease Lawsuit Lawyers
Important attorney information about PPIs:
- Top Proton Pump Inhibitor kidney disease lawsuit attorney
- What are the Criteria for Filing a Proton Pump Inhibitor Lawsuit?
- Our Proton Pump Inhibitor kidney disease lawsuit lawyers
- What our Proton Pump Inhibitor kidney disease lawyers do for you
- Compensation for Proton Pump Inhibitor kidney disease lawsuits
- Our Proton Pump Inhibitor kidney disease lawyers can help
- Our no-fee promise on Proton Pump Inhibitor cases
- Start your Proton Pump Inhibitor kidney disease claim
- Proton Pump Inhibitor kidney disease lawyer review
Top Proton Pump Inhibitor Kidney Disease Lawsuit Lawyer
Our PPI drug lawyers have formed a highly sophisticated and powerful legal team to win your case.
The pharmaceutical companies have high-powered lawyers on their side. You need to match them with lawyers who have the skill, knowledge, and resources to fight them every step of the way.
What are the Criteria for Filing a Proton Pump Inhibitor Lawsuit?
Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) were introduced in the late 1980s for the treatment of acid-related disorder of the upper gastrointestinal tract, including peptic ulcers and gastrointestinal reflux disorders, and are available both as prescription and over-the-counter drugs.
Drug Lawsuit Source is currently investigating PPI-induced Acute Interstitial Nephritis (AIN), which is a condition where the spaces between the tubules of the kidney cells become inflamed. The injury appears to be more profound in individuals older than 60.
While individuals who suffer from AIN can recover, most will suffer from some level of permanent kidney function loss. In rare cases individuals suffering from PPI-induced AIN will require kidney transplant.
Our top-rated lawyers are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new Proton Pump Inhibitor cases in all 50 states. Below is the criteria required for filing a proton pump inhibitor lawsuit:
- Patient took one of the following PPIs by prescription or over-the-counter for at least one year:
- Patient diagnosed with new onset of one of the following while taking the PPI:
- Acute kidney/renal failure
- Chronic kidney/renal disease
- Acute interstitial nephritis
Both patients and their families are seeking compensation for damages. You may be entitled to a settlement if you were harmed by PPI’s.
Our Proton Pump Inhibitor Kidney Disease Lawsuit Lawyers
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer (American Lawyer Academy)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers (National Trial Lawyer Association)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating (Top rating for Ability & Integrity)
- AVVO Perfect “10” Rating
What Our Proton Pump Inhibitor Lawsuit Lawyers Do For You
When you choose us for your Proton Pump Inhibitor drug lawsuit, we handle the entire process for you from start to finish. Our staff will:
- Pay all case costs and expenses ourselves
- Get your medical records & pharmacy records
- Get your medical bills
- Submit all required claim forms
- Recommend to you if you should join a class action or file your own case
- File the lawsuit for you
- Keep you regularly updated on important events
- Get you the best possible settlement for your case
Compensation For Proton Pump Inhibitor Kidney Disease Lawsuits
Settlements in Proton Pump Inhibitor kidney disease lawsuits will provide compensation for pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost wages.
Our Proton Pump Inhibitor Lawyers Can Help You
Our dangerous drug attorneys can help if you or someone you care about was harmed by Proton Pump Inhibitors. Lawsuits have been filed against the drug manufacturer by both patients and their families seeking compensation for injuries. You may be entitled to a settlement. We do not charge any legal fees unless you receive a settlement and we pay all of the case costs. If your claim is not successful for any reason, you do not owe us anything. We put it all in writing for you. Our lawyers will help you file your lawsuit.
Our No-Fee Promise On Proton Pump Inhibitor Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Proton Pump Inhibitor Claim
Our Proton Pump Inhibitor drug lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Proton Pump Inhibitor drug lawsuit claims.