Nexium Lawyers: Best Nexium Kidney Damage Lawsuit Lawyer
Important lawsuit information about Nexium:
- Top Nexium kidney damage lawsuit attorney
- What are the Criteria for Filing a Proton Pump Inhibitor Lawsuit?
- Am I eligible to file a Nexium kidney damage lawsuit?
- Our Nexium kidney damage lawsuit lawyers
- What our Nexium kidney damage lawyers do for you
- Compensation for Nexium kidney damage lawsuits
- Our no-fee promise on Nexium kidney damage cases
- Start your Nexium kidney damage claim
- Nexium kidney damage lawyer review
Top Nexium Kidney Damage Lawsuit Attorney
Our proton pump inhibitor attorneys have formed powerful legal teams to help victims who have been injured by Nexium and other similar drugs.
The big pharmaceutical companies have high-powered lawyers on their side. You need to match them with lawyers who have the skill, knowledge, and resources necessary to fight them during the lawsuit process.
What are the Criteria for Filing a Proton Pump Inhibitor Lawsuit?
Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) were introduced in the late 1980s for the treatment of acid-related disorder of the upper gastrointestinal tract, including peptic ulcers and gastrointestinal reflux disorders, and are available both as prescription and over-the-counter drugs.
Drug Lawsuit Source is currently investigating PPI-induced Acute Interstitial Nephritis (AIN), which is a condition where the spaces between the tubules of the kidney cells become inflamed. The injury appears to be more profound in individuals older than 60.
While individuals who suffer from AIN can recover, most will suffer from some level of permanent kidney function loss. In rare cases individuals suffering from PPI-induced AIN will require kidney transplant.
Our top-rated lawyers are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new Proton Pump Inhibitor cases in all 50 states. Below is the criteria required for filing a proton pump inhibitor lawsuit:
- Patient took one of the following PPIs by prescription or over-the-counter for at least one year:
- Patient diagnosed with new onset of one of the following while taking the PPI:
- Acute kidney/renal failure
- Chronic kidney/renal disease
- Acute interstitial nephritis
Both patients and their families are seeking compensation for damages. You may be entitled to a settlement if you were harmed by PPI’s.
Am I Eligible To File A Nexium Kidney Damage Lawsuit?
Our Nexium lawyers are handling lawsuits against AstraZeneca, the pharmaceutical company that manufactures and distributes the drug. There are certain criteria that must be met in order to be eligible to file a Nexium lawsuit. This includes:
- Patient must be taking Nexium for acid reflux
- Patient must have a diagnosis of interstitial nephritis or kidney injury (chronic or acute)
Possible criteria that could disqualify you from filing a Nexium lawsuit includes:
- Patient does not have a diagnosis of interstitial nephritis or kidney injury
Our Nexium Kidney Damage Lawsuit Lawyers
Our expert Nexium attorneys have the skill, qualifications, and experience to win a substantial settlement for you. The lawyers on our legal team have won numerous awards, including:
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer (ALA)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers (NTLA)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating
- AVVO Perfect “10” Rating
What Do Our Nexium Kidney Damage Lawyers Do For You?
When you choose us for your Nexium lawsuit, we handle the entire process for you from start to finish. Our staff will:
- Pay all case costs and litigation expenses
- Retrieve your medical and pharmacy records
- Retrieve your medical bills
- Submit all required claim forms
- Make recommendations on your best legal option (class action, individual suit)
- File the lawsuit for you
- Keep you regularly updated on your case
- Secure the best possible settlement
Compensation In Nexium Kidney Damage Lawsuit Cases
Settlements in Nexium compulsive behavior lawsuits will provide compensation for pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost wages.
Our No-Fee Promise On Nexium Kidney Damage Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free
Start Your Nexium Kidney Damage Claim
Our Nexium kidney injury lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Nexium drug lawsuit claims.
Nexium Kidney Damage Lawyer Review