File Risperdal Lawsuit
The makers of Risperdal, Johnson & Johnson, have lost three consecutive class action lawsuits over the marketing tactics of their highly profitable drug.
In November 2013, Johnson & Johnson agreed to settle criminal and civil investigations by paying over 2.2 billion. You may be eligible to file a Risperdal lawsuit if you or a family member suffered harm as a result of taking this drug.
What are the Criteria for Filing a Risperdal Lawsuit?
Risperdal, an atypical antipsychotic drug used to treat schizophrenia and certain problems caused by bipolar disorder, has been linked to the development of gynecomastia in boys and young men.
Gynecomastia is a condition that causes boys to grow breasts. The drug is manufactured by Johnson & Johnson.
The criteria for filing a Risperdal lawsuit include the following:
- Must be male
- Must be currently younger than 21 years of age
- Started taking Risperdal before 10/2006
- Developed breast growth with or without lactation, or diagnosed with gynecomastia
Why File a Risperdal Lawsuit?
Risperdal lawsuits are filed against Johnson & Johnson, the drug company the manufacturers, advertises and sells the drug to consumers. Lawsuit allegations against the company include that it:
- Failed to warn the public of the risks associated with taking Risperdal
- Failed to properly test Risperdal for dangerous side effects
- Withheld research data from the public about the drug dangers
- Sold the drug even though it knew it could be dangerous
- Manufactured and sold an unsafe product
TV Commercials About Risperdal Lawsuits
A Philadelphia jury recently ordered health giant Johnson & Johnson to pay $1.75 million to a Maryland man who developed breasts while taking the company’s Risperdal antipsychotic drug.
It marked the third verdict in thousands of lawsuits filed over the side effect.
Compensation in Risperdal Lawsuits
Settlements in Rispderdal lawsuits provide compensation for pain and suffering, disfigurement, scars, and psychological damages. Damages also include medical expenses and lost wages.
Are You Eligible To File a Risperdal Lawsuit?
If you took Risperdal and developed gynecomastia or movement disorders, you may be eligible to file a lawsuit for your complications. Our legal team will review your medical records to determine if you have a case.
Our No Fee Promise on Risperdal Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Risperdal Claim
Our Risperdal lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Risperdal lawsuit claims.