Invokana Lawyer: Best Invokana Lawsuit Lawyers
Important attorney information about Invokana:
- Top Invokana lawsuit attorney
- What are the Criteria for Filing an Invokana Lawsuit?
- Our Invokana lawsuit lawyers
- What our Invokana lawsuit lawyers do for you
- Compensation in Invokana lawsuits
- Our invokana lawsuit lawyers can help
- Our no-fee promise on Invokana cases
- Start your Invokana claim
- Invokana lawsuit lawyer review
Top Invokana Lawsuit Attorney
Our Invokana attorneys have formed highly sophisticated and powerful legal teams to win your case. Pharmaceutical companies have high-powered lawyers who specialize in defending dangerous drugs. You need to match them with lawyers who have the skill, knowledge, and resources to fight them every step of the way.
What are the Criteria for Filing an Invokana Lawsuit?
SGLT2 inhibitors work by preventing high blood sugar by helping the patient’s kidneys remove excess sugar through their urine.
In May 2015, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a warning the drug has been linked to cases of ketoacidosis, a serious condition where there is too much acid in the blood.
Complications of diabetic ketoacidosis include difficulty breathing, nausea/vomiting, abdominal pain, confusion and unusual fatigue or sleepiness. The condition can lead to diabetic coma and/or death.
Below is the criteria required to file an SGLT2 Inhibitor lawsuit:
- Patient has taken Invokana, Invokamet, Farxiga, Glyxambi, Jardiance, or Xigduo XR and suffered one or more of the following:
- Kidney failure
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Heart attack
- Dehydration requiring hospitalization
- Bone fracture
Our Invokana Lawsuit Lawyers
Our dangerous drug attorneys have the skill, qualifications, and experience to win you a settlement. The lawyers on our team have won numerous national awards, including:
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer (American Lawyer Academy)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers (National Trial Lawyer Association)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating (Top rating for Ability & Integrity)
- AVVO Perfect “10” Rating
What Our Invokana Lawyers Do For You
When you choose us for your Invokana lawsuit, we handle the entire process for you from start to finish. Our staff will:
- Pay all case costs and expenses ourselves
- Get your medical records & pharmacy records
- Get your medical bills
- Submit all required claim forms
- Recommend to you if you should join a class action or file your own case
- File the lawsuit for you
- Keep you regularly updated on important events
- Get you the best possible settlement for your case
Compensation In Invokana Lawsuits
Settlements in Invokana lawsuits will provide compensation for pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost wages. In the event that a family member has passed away from heart attacks, ketoacidosis, coma or kidney failure lawsuits will seek compensation for the wrongful death of the loved one.
Our Invokana Lawsuit Lawyers Can Help
Our dangerous drug attorneys can help you if someone you love has been diagnosed with heart attacks, ketoacidosis, coma or kidney failure after taking Invokana. Lawsuits are expected to be filed against the makers of this medication. You may be entitled to a settlement.
Is There a TV Commercial about Invokana Lawsuits?
Our No-Fee Promise on Invokana Lawsuits
You can afford to have our great team of Invokana lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it costs you nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free
Start Your Invokana Lawsuit
To get started on your Invokana claim, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have a claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Invokana lawsuit claims.