Invokana Lawsuit: File
Important lawsuit information about Invokana:
- Invokana lawsuits
- What are the Criteria for Filing an Invokana Lawsuit?
- Why file an Invokana lawsuit?
- What is compensation in an Invokana lawsuit?
- Are you eligible to file and Invokana lawsuit?
- Our no fee promise on Invokana lawsuits
- Start your Invokana lawsuit
- Invokana lawsuit lawyer review
Many patients who have been wrongfully harm by Invokana have spoken with our attorneys about making a claim against Janssen Pharmaceutica. Settlements in these potential cases are expected to be substantial.
There is already a national Invokana lawsuit, which alleges that the manufacturers and marketers of SGLT2 Inhibitors failed to warn patients and physicians of the increased risks of kidney failure, myocardial infarction (heart attacks), other cardiovascular issues, and ketoacidosis.
The lawsuit states that if the manufacturers and marketers had properly warned of the risks, patients would have been prescribed and taken a substitute medication for their diabetes and would have had their health monitored on a more routine basis for potential signs of heart issues, renal impairment, and high level of ketones.
You may be entitled to receive compensation for your suffering if you were harmed by the type 2 diabetes drug Invokana.
What are the Criteria for Filing an Invokana Lawsuit?
SGLT2 inhibitors work by preventing high blood sugar by helping the patient’s kidneys remove excess sugar through their urine.
In May 2015, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a warning the drug has been linked to cases of ketoacidosis, a serious condition where there is too much acid in the blood.
Complications of diabetic ketoacidosis include difficulty breathing, nausea/vomiting, abdominal pain, confusion and unusual fatigue or sleepiness. The condition can lead to diabetic coma and/or death.
Why File an Invokana Lawsuit?
Invokana is produced by Janssen Pharmaceutica. Allegations include that the pharmaceutical company:
- Failed to warn the public of the risks of taking Invokana
- Failed to properly test Invokana for dangerous side-effects
- Withheld research data from the public about Invokana dangers
- Sold Invokana even though they knew it could be dangerous
- Manufactured and sold an unsafe product
What is Compensation in an Invokana Lawsuit?
Settlements in dangerous drug lawsuits provide compensation for pain and suffering, as well as psychological damage. Damages also include medical expenses and lost wages.
Are You Eligible To File a Invokana Lawsuit?
If you suffered from complications arising from taking Invokana, you may be able to file a lawsuit against Janssen Pharmaceutica.
Below is the criteria required to file an SGLT2 Inhibitor lawsuit:
- Patient has taken Invokana, Invokamet, Farxiga, Glyxambi, Jardiance, or Xigduo XR and suffered one or more of the following:
- Kidney failure
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Heart attack
- Dehydration requiring hospitalization
- Bone fracture
Our legal team will review your medical records to determine if you have a case. If you do qualify for a claim, we will start your case immediately.
Is There a TV Commercial about Invokana Lawsuits?
Our No Fee Promise on Invokana Lawsuits
You can afford to have our great team of Invokana lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it costs you nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free
Start Your Lawsuit
To get started on your Invokana claim, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have a claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Invokana claims.