Best Talcum Powder Lawsuit Lawyer
Our talcum powder lawyers have formed a highly sophisticated and powerful legal team to win your case. The drug companies have high-powered lawyers on their side. You need to match them with lawyers who have the skill, knowledge, and resources to fight them every step of the way.
Our dangerous drug attorneys have the skill, qualifications, and experience to win you a settlement. The lawyers on our team have won numerous national awards, including:
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer (American Lawyer Academy)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers (National Trial Lawyers Association)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating (Top rating for Ability & Integrity)
- AVVO Perfect “10” Rating
When you choose us for your talcum powder lawsuit, we handle the entire process for you from start to finish. Our staff will:
- Pay all cases costs and expenses ourselves
- Get your medical records & pharmacy records
- Get your medical bills
- Submit all required claim forms
- Recommend to you if you should join a class action or file your own case
- File the lawsuit for you
- Keep you regularly updated on important events
- Get you the best possible settlement for your case
What are the Criteria for Filing a Talcum Powder Lawsuit?
As many as 2,200 cases of ovarian cancer diagnosed each year may have been caused by regular use of talcum powder.
Talc is a mineral made of up various elements including magnesium, silicon and oxygen. Talc is ground to make talcum powder which is used to absorb moisture and is widely available in various products including baby powder and adult products including body and facial powder.
Talc products used regularly in the genital area increase the risk of ovarian cancer.
In February 2016, a jury found Johnson & Johnson knew of the cancer risks associated with its talc products but failed to warn consumers, and awarded the family of our client $72 million. She died of ovarian cancer after using J&J talc-containing products for more than 30 years.
The criteria for filing a talcum powder lawsuit include the following:
- Must be female
- Regularly used Johnson’s Baby Powder or Shower to Shower Body Powder in the genital area
- Has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer
Our No Fee Promise on Talcum Powder Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Talcum Powder Claim
Our talcum powder lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing talcum powder lawsuit claims.