Best Androderm Lawsuit Lawyer
Important attorney information about Androderm:
- Top Androderm lawsuit lawyer
- What are the Criteria for Filing a Testosterone Lawsuit?
- Our no fee promise of Androderm drug cases
- Start your Anderoderm claim
- Androderm lawyer review
Top Anderoderm Lawsuit Lawyer
Our Androderm drug lawyers have formed a highly sophisticated and powerful legal team to win your case. The drug companies have high-powered lawyers on their side. You need to match them with lawyers who have the skill, knowledge, and resources to fight them every step of the way.
Our Androderm drug attorneys have the skill, qualifications, and experience to win you a settlement. The lawyers on our team have won numerous national awards, including:
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer (American Lawyer Academy)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers (National Trial Lawyers Association)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating (Top rating for Ability & Integrity)
- AVVO Perfect “10” Rating
When you choose us for your Androderm drug lawsuit, we handle the entire process for you from start to finish. Our staff will:
- Pay all cases costs and expenses ourselves
- Get your medical records & pharmacy records
- Get your medical bills
- Submit all required claim forms
- Recommend to you if you should join a class action or file your own case
- File the lawsuit for you
- Keep you regularly updated on important events
- Get you the best possible settlement for your case
What are the Criteria for Filing a Testosterone Lawsuit?
Testosterone therapy, such as the prescription topical treatments Androgel, Testim and Axiron, are used to help boost testosterone levels in men who have a deficiency of the male hormone. Symptoms of low testosterone include decreased libido and low energy.
Researchers found men who used testosterone therapy were 30 percent more likely to have a heart attack, stroke, or die after three years of use.
A second study found that men had a significant increase in risk of heart attack and stroke in just the first 90 days of testosterone therapy use. Furthermore, men who started the study with clear, unobstructed coronary arteries were just as likely to have a heart attack, stroke or die as men who entered the study with established coronary artery disease.
The following criteria must be met for a patient to file a testosterone lawsuit:
- Must be male
- Must have used name-brand TRT only, no shots
- Must have had one of the following injuries:
- Heart attack
- Myocardial infarction
- Blood clot
- Sudden cardiac death
- Pulmonary embolism
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Cardiogenic embolism
- Blindness caused by blood clot to the eye
- Other injury caused by a blood clot
- If injury occurred while patient was taking TRT, must have been taking TRT for at least one month when the injury occurred
- If injury occurred after patient stopped taking TRT, must be no more than 30 days since discontinuation of TRT when injury occurred
Our No Fee Promise on Androderm Drug Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Testosterone Claim
Our testosterone drug lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Androderm drug lawsuit claims.