File Testosterone Drug Lawsuit
Several patients have already filed lawsuits against the pharmaceutical companies responsible for producing and distributing testosterone supplements. Settlements are expected to be substantial. You may be entitled to file a testosterone drug lawsuit if you or a family member suffered harm as a result of taking the drug.
Why File a Testosterone Drug Lawsuit?
Testosterone drug lawsuits are filed against the drug producers. Lawsuit allegations include that these companies:
- Failed to warn the public of the risks of taking testosterone drugs
- Failed to properly test testosterone drugs for the dangerous side-effects
- Withheld research data from the public about testosterone drug dangers
- Sold testosterone drugs even though they knew it could be dangerous
- Manufactured and sold an unsafe product
What are the Criteria for Filing a Testosterone Lawsuit?
Researchers found men who used testosterone therapy were 30 percent more likely to have a heart attack, stroke, or die after three years of use.
A second study found that men had a significant increase in risk of heart attack and stroke in just the first 90 days of testosterone therapy use. Furthermore, men who started the study with clear, unobstructed coronary arteries were just as likely to have a heart attack, stroke or die as men who entered the study with established coronary artery disease.
Testosterone therapy, such as the prescription topical treatments Androgel, Testim and Axiron, are used to help boost testosterone levels in men who have a deficiency of the male hormone. Symptoms of low testosterone include decreased libido and low energy.
Compensation In Testosterone Drug Lawsuits
Settlements in testosterone drug lawsuits provide compensation for pain and suffering, as well as psychological damage. Damages also include medical expenses and lost wages.
Are You Eligible To File a Testosterone Drug Lawsuit?
If you suffered from complications arising from taking a testosterone supplement, you may be able to file a lawsuit against the company the produced the drug.
The following criteria must be met for a patient to file a testosterone lawsuit:
- Must be male
- Must have used name-brand TRT only, no shots
- Must have had one of the following injuries:
- Heart attack
- Myocardial infarction
- Blood clot
- Sudden cardiac death
- Pulmonary embolism
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Cardiogenic embolism
- Blindness caused by blood clot to the eye
- Other injury caused by a blood clot
- If injury occurred while patient was taking TRT, must have been taking TRT for at least one month when the injury occurred
- If injury occurred after patient stopped taking TRT, must be no more than 30 days since discontinuation of TRT when injury occurred
Our legal team will review your medical records to determine if you have a case. If you do qualify for a claim, we will start on your case immediately.
Our No Fee Promise on Testosterone Drug Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Testosterone Drug Claim
Our testosterone drug lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing testosterone drug lawsuit claims.