Death Caused By Testosterone Drugs Lawsuits
Our testosterone lawyers represent men and the families of men who have died from the use of testosterone drugs. Several studies have linked serious medical complications to testosterone supplement use, and many of these side-effects can lead to an early and unexpected death.
Some of these dangerous complications are heart attack, stroke, pulmonary embolism, deep vein thrombosis, and blood clots. When a death occurs as a result of a testosterone drug, the family members of the victim can file a wrongful death lawsuit against the producer of the drug.
What are the Criteria for Filing a Testosterone Lawsuit?
Testosterone therapy, such as the prescription topical treatments Androgel, Testim and Axiron, are used to help boost testosterone levels in men who have a deficiency of the male hormone. Symptoms of low testosterone include decreased libido and low energy.
Researchers found men who used testosterone therapy were 30 percent more likely to have a heart attack, stroke, or die after three years of use.
A second study found that men had a significant increase in risk of heart attack and stroke in just the first 90 days of testosterone therapy use. Furthermore, men who started the study with clear, unobstructed coronary arteries were just as likely to have a heart attack, stroke or die as men who entered the study with established coronary artery disease.
The following criteria must be met for a patient to file a testosterone lawsuit:
- Must be male
- Must have used name-brand TRT only, no shots
- Must have had one of the following injuries:
- Heart attack
- Myocardial infarction
- Blood clot
- Sudden cardiac death
- Pulmonary embolism
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Cardiogenic embolism
- Blindness caused by blood clot to the eye
- Other injury caused by a blood clot
- If injury occurred while patient was taking TRT, must have been taking TRT for at least one month when the injury occurred
- If injury occurred after patient stopped taking TRT, must be no more than 30 days since discontinuation of TRT when injury occurred
Wrongful Death Lawsuits
Our testosterone drug lawyers are actively representing patients suffering from complications arising from testosterone drug use, including men who have died from these dangerous supplements. These lawsuits seek compensation for pain and suffering damages, medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages. In cases involving death, the surviving family members can file a wrongful death lawsuit.
Our No Fee Promise on Testosterone Drug Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Testosterone Drug Claim
Our testosterone drug lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing testosterone drug lawsuit claims.