File Victoza Lawsuit
Many patients have already filed lawsuits against the makers of Victoza. Several diabetes drugs, including Victoza, have been linked to an increased risk of pancreatic cancer.
Pancreatic cancer is a particularly troubling cancer as it rarely shows any signs or symptoms of its presence until the tumor has grown large enough to be a life-threatening concern. Pancreatic cancer can also be brought on by pancreatitis.
UCLA researchers determined that GLP-1 drugs increase the mass of the pancreas. Additionally, according to a study published in Gastroenterology, people who take these drugs to help manage diabetes are 2.7 times more likely to develop pancreatic cancer.
Settlements in Victoza lawsuits are expected to be substantial. You may be entitled to file a lawsuit if you or a family member suffered from harm as a result of using the drug.
Why File A Victoza Lawsuit?
Victoza lawsuits are filed against Novo Nordisk. Lawsuit allegations include that the company:
- Failed to warn the public of the risks of taking Victoza
- Failed to properly test Victoza for dangerous side-effects
- Withheld research data from the public about Victoza dangers
- Sold Victoza even though they knew it could be dangerous
- Manufactured and sold an unsafe product
Compensation In Victoza Lawsuits
Settlements in Victoza lawsuits provide compensation for pain and suffering, as well as psychological damage. Damages also include medical expenses and lost wages.
Are You Eligible To File a Victoza Lawsuit?
If you suffered from complications arising from taking Victoza, you may be able to file a lawsuit against Novo Nordisk.
The following criteria must be met to file a lawsuit against Novo Nordisk:
- Suffered from pancreatic cancer
- Took the drug for at least one year prior to diagnosis
Our legal team will review your medical records to determine if you have a case. If you do qualify for a claim, we will start your case immediately.
Our No Fee Promise on Victoza Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free
Start Your Victoza Claim
Our Victoza lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Victoza lawsuit claims.