Victoza Causing Pancreatitis Lawsuits
A serious side effect associated with the use of GLP-1 diabetes drugs such as Victoza is pancreatitis. Pancreatitis is a condition in which the pancreas becomes enlarged due to inflammation of the organ. Serious cases of pancreatitis can be fatal.
Types of Pancreatitis
There are two different types of pancreatitis: acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis. Both types are very serious and if not treated can lead to death.
- Acute Pancreatitis: This is a form of pancreatitis that is marked by rapid onset. If treated in a timely manner, the pancreas will return to normal size and the swelling will subside within days.
- Chronic Pancreatitis: This form of pancreatitis does not normally heal or improve condition. The inflammation can become worse over time, and in some cases, cause serious damage.
Victoza Pancreatitis Lawsuits
We are not currently accepting claims for pancreatitis caused by Victoza. Although this may be a serious side effect of the drug, the condition is not currently included in the pending cases against the drug company.
Our No Fee Promise on Victoza Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free
Start Your Victoza Claim
Our lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Victoza lawsuit claims.