File Zithromax Lawsuit
Editor’s Note: Drug Lawsuit Source is no longer accepting Zithromax cases. We regret that we cannot assist you.
Several patients have already filed lawsuits against Pfizer, the manufacturer of Zithromax, or Z-Pak. Settlements are expected to be substantial. You may be entitled to file a Zithromax lawsuit if you or a family member suffered harm as a result of taking this drug.
Why File a Zithromax Lawsuit?
Zithromax lawsuits are filed against the manufacturer. Lawsuit allegations include that the company:
- Failed to warn the public of the risks of taking Zithromax
- Failed to properly test Zithromax for dangerous side-effects
- Withheld research data from the public about Zithromax dangers
- Sold Zithromax even though they knew it could be dangerous
- Manufactured and sold an unsafe product
Our No Fee Promise On Zithromax Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Zithromax Claim
Our Zithromax lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Zithromax lawsuit claims.