Best Zofran Lawsuit Lawyer
Our Zofran lawyers have formed a highly sophisticated and powerful legal team to win your case.
The drug manufacturers have high-powered attorneys on their side. You need to match them with lawyers who have skill, knowledge and resources to fight against them every step of the way.
What are the Criteria for Filing a Zofran Lawsuit?
Manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline, Zofran (ondansetron) was approved to treat nausea during chemotherapy and following surgery.
Zofran (ondansetron) works by blocking serotonin in the areas of the brain that trigger nausea and vomiting.
Between 2002 and 2004, GSK began promoting Zofran off-label for the treatment of morning sickness during pregnancy, despite the fact the drug has not been approved for pregnant women and there have been no well controlled studies in pregnant women.
The FDA has received nearly 500 reports of birth defects linked to Zofran. Birth defect risks include cleft palate and septal heart defects.
The criteria for filing a Zofran birth defect lawsuit include the following:
- Zofran taken during the first trimester of pregnancy
- Confirmed birth defect in infant, including:
- Heart defects
- Cleft-lip defects
Our dangerous drug attorneys have the skill, qualifications, and experience to win you a settlement. The lawyers on our team have won numerous national awards, including:
- Best Personal Injury Lawyer (American Lawyer Academy)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers (National Trial Lawyer Association)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating (Top rating for Ability & Integrity)
- AVVO Perfect “10” Rating
What We Do For You
When you choose us for your Fosamax lawsuit, we handle the entire process for you from start to finish. Our staff will:
- Pay all case costs and expenses ourselves
- Get your medical records & pharmacy records
- Get your medical bills
- Submit all required claim forms
- Recommend to you if you should join a class action or file your own case
- File the lawsuit for you
- Keep you regularly updated on important events
- Get you the best possible settlement for your case
Our Zofran Lawyers Can Help You
Our Zofran lawsuit attorneys can help if your child was harmed by this dangerous drug. Lawsuits will be filed against the drug maker for injuries caused by to babies. You and your child may be entitled to a settlement. We do not charge any legal fees unless you receive a settlement and we pay all of the case costs. If your claim is not successful for any reason, you do not owe us anything. We put it in all in writing for you. Our Zofran lawyers will help you file your lawsuit.
Our No Fee Promise on Zofran Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Zofran Lawsuit
Our Zofran lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Zofran lawsuit claims.