A serious complication linked to Benicar is chronic diarrhea. When this condition is present for an extended period of time, it can lead to severe dehydration in individuals that can become very dangerous. In rare cases, death has occurred due to dehydration caused by chronic diarrhea. Although the FDA has required Benicar to carry a label warning patients of the dangers of taking the drug, thousands of patients continue to experience negative side-effects.
Several patients have already filed lawsuits against Daiichi Sankyo, the makers of Benicar. Settlements are expected to be substantial. You may be entitled to file a Benicar lawsuit if you or a family member suffered harm as a result of taking the drug.
Why File a Benicar Lawsuit?
Benicar lawsuits are filed against Daiichi Sankyo. Lawsuit allegations include that the company:
- Failed to warn the public of the risks of taking Benicar
- Failed to properly test Benicar for dangerous side-effects
- Withheld research data from the public about Benicar dangers
- Sold Benicar even though they knew it could be dangerous
- Manufactured and sold an unsafe product
Are You Eligible To File a Benicar Lawsuit?
If you suffered from complications arising from taking Benicar, you may be able to file a lawsuit against Daiichi Sankyo. Our legal team will review your medical records to determine if you have a case. If you do qualify for a claim, we will start your case immediately.
Our No Fee Promise on Benicar Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Benicar Claim
Our Benicar lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Benicar lawsuit claims.