If you or a loved one has been harmed by the use of Atrium C-QUR hernia mesh, you may be entitled to a settlement. The pharmaceutical company Atrium has already issued millions of dollars in settlements to individuals endangered by their hernia mesh devices.
Atrium C-QUR hernia mesh has been linked to hernia recurrence, adhesion, and obstruction. These complications often require surgery and can lead to other serious health problems, some of which are life-threatening.
The following criteria is considered when filing a Atrium C-QUR hernia mesh lawsuit:
1. Client had ventral hernia repair.
2. Hernia mesh was implanted between 2006 and May 25, 2016.
3. Accepting cases if claimant has suffered:
- Additional surgeries to treat a hernia recurrence
- Additional surgeries to treat a mesh related failure or injury
- Hernia recurrence
- Mesh migration
- Bacterial infections
If your hernia treatment included the use of an Atrium C-QUR hernia mesh device and you experienced any of the above complications, you could receive compensation for your pain. Compensation could include medical expenses and loss of income, as well as pain and/or disability caused by the Atrium C-QUR hernia mesh.
Our top Atrium C-QUR lawyers are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new cases in all 50 states. We can help you and your loved ones receive the settlement you deserve by filing a case against Atrium. If you believe you have a claim, contact our lawyers right away so we can determine what your best option will be.
Our No-Fee Promise On Atrium C-QUR Hernia Mesh Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. If you choose us, it will cost you nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a hernia mesh settlement
- Phone calls are always free
How Do I Start an Atrium C-QUR Hernia Mesh Claim?
Our lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have a claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing hernia mesh lawsuit claims.