Atrium C-QUR hernia mesh is designed to help treat hernias, but has been found to cause dangerous complications in many patients.
Hernias are often treated with surgery, during which hernia mesh devices are sometimes implanted. The hernia mesh is most often made out of synthetic materials and works to provide extra support and strengthen the weakened tissue that led to the hernia.
The mesh is intended to strengthen the repair and reduce the rate of hernia recurrence.
Atrium C-QUR hernia mesh, however, has been linked to hernia recurrence, which often requires additional surgery and, in some cases, removal of the hernia mesh.
Other common complications that arise from Atrium C-QUR hernia mesh include:
- Adhesion – occurs when scar-like tissue sticks to each other or the mesh
- Bowel obstruction – occurs when the small or large intestine is blocked
- Bowel perforation – occurs when the bowel is punctured and fecal matter and bacteria enter the abdominal cavity
- Mesh migration
- Mesh contraction
These complications – particularly adhesion, obstruction, and perforation – often require additional surgeries to be treated. Infection and perforation can lead to sepsis, a life-threatening condition in some cases.
Our Atrium C-QUR Hernia Mesh Lawyers Can Help You
If you or a loved one has experienced adverse side effects from a hernia mesh implant, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses and any lost wages, as well as pain and/or disability caused by Atrium C-QUR. The pharmaceutical company who manufactures Atrium C-QUR hernia mesh, Atrium, has already paid millions of dollars in settlements for complications with their hernia mesh devices.
If you have experienced any of the following, you meet the criteria to file a Atrium C-QUR hernia mesh lawsuit:
1. Client had ventral hernia repair.
2. Hernia mesh was implanted between 2006 and May 25, 2016.
3. Accepting cases if claimant has suffered:
- Additional surgeries to treat a hernia recurrence
- Additional surgeries to treat a mesh related failure or injury
- Hernia recurrence
- Mesh migration
- Bacterial infections
Our top-rated Atrium C-QUR hernia mesh lawyers are currently handling individual litigation nationwide and accepting new cases in all 50 states. If you believe you have been harmed by Atrium C-QUR hernia mesh, contact our lawyers right away and we will determine what your best option will be.
Our No-Fee Promise On Atrium C-QUR Hernia Mesh Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. If you choose us, it will cost you nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a hernia mesh settlement
- Phone calls are always free
How Do I Start an Atrium C-QUR Hernia Mesh Claim?
Our lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have a claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing hernia mesh lawsuit claims.