- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident of the United States;
- Have had an ABG II Modular and/or Rejuvenate Modular hip implanted in the United States or at any United States Military Hospital;
- Have undergone a surgery to remove the implanted modular hip stem for reasons related to the recall at least 181 days after implantation and prior to November 3, 2014, in the United States (or at any United States Military Hospital);
- The surgery to remove the ABG II Modular or Rejuvenate Modular hip involved one or more of the following: (a) an elevated cobalt level; (b) an abnormal diagnostic scan related to the reasons underlying the voluntary recall; or (c) confirmation of ALTR, ALVAL or tissue damage related to the reasons underlying the voluntary recall.
- Register your claim with the Claims Processor; and
- Enroll in the Settlement Program
The Settlement Program is also available to eligible patients who are unable to undergo a necessary revision surgery as indicated by their surgeon prior to November 3, 2014, because they have been deemed physically unable to have the procedure by their surgeon.
Our No Fee Promise on Hip Replacement Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Hip Replacement Claim
Our hip replacement lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing hip replacement lawsuit claims.