Multaq (dronedarone) was developed to maintain a safe heart beat rhythm in those who suffered from irregular heart beat and was approved as such by the U.S Food and Drug Administration in 2009.
The requirements for filing a lawsuit against the manufacturer; Sanofi-Aventis, include:
- Severe liver failure or injury, requiring hospitalization*
- Liver transplant
- Death with liver failure — identified as primary or secondary cause of death
- No pre-exisiting history of severe liver injury or hepatic dysfunction
- Concurrent use of Multaq at the time of diagnosis**
* Visitation to a physician’s office is not considered hospitalization.
**Elevated liver labs (example: ALT, AST, SGoT) alone are not sufficient for inclusion.
Due to the recent filing nature of most Multaq dangerous drug lawsuits, drug manufacturer Sanofi-Aventis has yet to publicly issue any settlement offers to active plaintiffs. However, as more lawsuits are filed, it will become increasingly likely that Sanofi-Aventis will begin issuing settlement offers to dangerous drug plaintiffs.
Our Multaq Lawyers Can Help You
Our dangerous drug lawyers can help if you or someone you care about was harmed as a result of taking Multaq. Lawsuits have been filed against the drug manufacturer for failure to adequately research their medication or warn about the risk of health problems. Both patients and their families are seeking compensation for injuries. You may be entitled to a settlement if you were harmed by the use of this drug.
Our No-Fee Promise On Multaq Cases
You can afford to have our great team of drug lawsuit lawyers on your side. If you choose us, it literally costs you nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free
Start Your Multaq Claim
Our drug lawsuit lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have a claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing dangerous drug lawsuit claims.