If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Scoliosis and has had complications due to the course of treatment, you may be entitled to a settlement.
Bard Composix Hernia Mesh FAQs
Scoliosis growing rods are often used as a treatment option for Early Onset Scoliosis (EOS). Growing Rods such as the NuVasive MAGEC System have recently become the subject of litigation.

The MAGEC System includes a titanium adjustable growing rod that is surgically implanted and distracted externally thereafter. There is a magnet within the rod that allows it to be adjusted by an External Remote Controller (ERC). These noninvasive distractions are meant to be quick and painless.

However, there have been many reports of failing MAGEC Systems causing dangerous complications in young patients. Cases of rod fracture, rod failure to lengthen, and metallosis have caused children to require unplanned revision surgery.

In fact, a study conducted by the British Scoliosis Society found that 43 out of 195 patients (22%) required unplanned revision surgery.

Revision surgery presents various health hazards to children, including increased risk of exposure to infection as well as increased exposure to anesthesia during brain development.

If your child has undergone revision surgery due to a scoliosis growing rod, you may be entitled to compensation for their pain and suffering, medical bills, and more. An experience defective medical device attorney will be able to advise you on your potential case and help you file the lawsuit.

Our No-Fee Promise Scoliosis Growing Rod Revision Surgery Cases

You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. If you choose us, it will cost you nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:

  • No money to get started
  • We pay all case costs and expenses
  • No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a hernia mesh settlement
  • Phone calls are always free

How Do I Start A Scoliosis Growing Rod Revision Surgery Claim?

Our lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:

  1. Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
  2. Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.

We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have a claim, we will start immediately.

WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Scoliosis Growing Rod Revision Surgery lawsuit claims.