Dexilant is one of the drugs that fall under the proton pump inhibitor (PPI) category. These drugs are designed to combat the symptoms of frequent heartburn caused by the backup of stomach acid into the esophagus, commonly referred to as acid reflux.
There are a number of rare but severe side effects that have been linked to Dexilant. If you experience any of these symptoms seek immediate medical attention, symptoms include:
- Chest pain accompanied by fast pounding heart beats
- Severe stomach pain
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody
- Worsening heartburn
- Low magnesium
Less serious side effects may include:
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, gas
- mild diarrhea
- stuffy nose, sneezing, other cold like symptoms
This may not be a complete list of all symptoms, other side effects may occur. Contact your doctor with any questions or needed medical advice about symptoms.
Our No-Fee Promise on Dexilant (Kapidex) Kidney Disease Cases
You can afford to have our great team of Dexilant lawyers on your side. If you choose us, it literally costs you nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a Dexilant settlement
- Phone calls are always free
How Do I Start A Dexilant (Kapidex) Kidney Disease Claim?
Our Dexilant lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Dexilant (Kapidex) lawsuit claims.