Proton Pump Inhibitors, or PPIs, are a specific type of medication used to relieve symptoms of acid reflux, heartburn, and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). They work by reducing the amount of stomach acid produced by the glands in the stomach.
There are a number of common and less severe side effects that are related to the use of PPIs, this list includes:
- Joint pain
- Rash of other skin issues
- Severe Diarrhea
- Malabsorption of nutrients
Our No-Fee Promise on Proton Pump Inhibitor Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Proton Pump Inhibitor Lawsuit Claim
Our PPI lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing proton pump inhibitor lawsuit claims.