Zegerid is one of the major drugs that constitute the proton pump inhibitor (PPI) drug class. Proton pump inhibitors are designed to combat the symptoms of frequent heartburn caused by the flow of stomach acid into the esophagus – acid reflux.
Before taking this prescription drug make sure you tell your health care professional if you have any of the following:
- Low magnesium, potassium or calcium levels in your blood
- Liver problems
- Heart damage/failure
- Have Bartter’s syndrome (a rare kidney disorder)
- Any allergies
- Any other pre existing medical conditions
- Are currently or plan on becoming pregnant
- Are currently or plan on breastfeeding
Our No-Fee Promise on Zegerid Kidney Disease Cases
You can afford to have our great team of drug lawsuit lawyers on your side. If you choose us, it literally costs you nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free
How Can I File A Zegerid Kidney Disease Claim?
Our Zegerid lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Zegerid lawsuit claims.