Zofran settlements have not yet been paid to those harmed by medical negligence. Currently, our law firm is investigating potential cases for patients (and their families) against the pharmaceutical company for intrauterine growth restriction caused by Zofran. Recent medical studies have proven that Zofran increases the risk of intrauterine growth restriction.
Our No Fee Promise on Zofran Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Zofran Lawsuit
Our Zofran lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Zofran lawsuit claims.