With the recent news of the type 2 diabetes drug Invokana causing serious and life-threatening complications, many patients who have suffered are faced with the choice of filing a lawsuit. As more people are learning about the serious side-effects of this drug, it is expected that lawsuits will soon be filed. The drug is linked to major complications including ketoacidosis, diabetic comas, heart attacks, kidney failures and other related complications.
Here are five reasons why you should consider filing an Invokana lawsuit against Janssen Pharaceutica if you have been injured by their medication, Invokana.
1. Your medical expenses are piling up. Diabetic ketoacidosis, comas, heart attacks and kidney failure all significant medical care and treatment. Serious conditions often require hospitalization and these bills are significant. If you are not covered by insurance or half large co-pays, you will want to recoup your expenses from the drug company.
2. You have missed work due to complications arising from Invokana. Loss if income and earnings is a major problem for anyone suffering complications from this drug. Invokana settlements may include reimbursement for the wages you lost while on leave from work, as well as payment for the loss of future wages if you are unable to return to work. In cases involving death, the surviving family members may be able to assert a claim for their loss of financial support.
3. You have endured extreme pain and suffering. Invokana complications are dangerous, and can result in immense physical pain, as well as severe emotional and psychological damage. An Invokana lawsuit can compensate you for your pain and suffering.
4. It is simple a simple process. A common misconception is that drug lawsuits are complicated and require a large effort on your part to file. This is not true. Simply call us, tell us your story, and we will do all the work obtaining medical records, pharmacy records, and filing the lawsuit itself. We handle everything from start to finish for you.
5. It costs you nothing. Seriously. There are no legal fees at all to speak with us and file your lawsuit. We will pay for all court costs and related expenses for your case. You will only be responsible for attorney fees once you have received your settlement amount. If your case is unsuccessful for any reason, you will owe us nothing.
Our Invokana Lawsuit Lawyers Can Help You
Our dangerous drug attorneys can help if you or someone you care about was harmed by Invokana. Lawsuits will be filed against the pharmaceutical company by patients and their families seeking compensation for injuries caused by this dangerous drug. You may be entitled to a settlement.
Settlements are being sought for your pain and suffering and disability caused by the side-effects of of Invokana. Compensation in these cases will also include medical expenses and loss if income.
Our No Fee Promise on Invokana Lawsuits
You can afford to have our great team of Invokana lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it costs you nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free
Start Your Invokana Lawsuit
To get started on your Invokana claim, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have a claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Invokana lawsuit claims.