Power morcellator lawsuits are being filed seeking settlements and compensation for patients and their family members who developed cancer after a hysterectomy. Recent information strongly suggests that the use of a power morcellator during a hysterectomy causes the spread of cancer in women.
Patients who developed uterine cancer, metastatic leiomyosarcoma, or other complications from operations involving a power morcellator may be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering damages. Depending on the state’s statutes, patients and their loved ones may be able to seek compensation for the following injuries and damages:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Fright and Shock
- Medical bills and expenses incurred to date
- Medical bills and expenses necessary in the future
- Loss of earnings, wages, and income
- Loss of earnings capability
- Other special needs, like education, job retention, attendant care services
Our No Fee Promise on Morcellator Settlements
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free
Start Your Morcellator Settlement Claim
Our power morcellator lawyers will help you file your lawsuit and get the best settlement. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing morcellator lawsuit claims.