Drug Lawsuit Source Single Parent Scholarship
*Disclaimer: We are no longer taking applications for the 2015 Drug Lawsuit Source Single Parent Scholarship. The deadline to apply for the 2015 Drug Lawsuit Source Single Parent Scholarship was Nov. 1, 2015. For instructions on how to apply for the current year, click here.
Drug Lawsuit Source understands the challenges of single parents raising children and attending school at the same time. Your commitment to education is a great way to improve your life and to teach your kids important life lessons about goal setting, perseverance, and the importance of education.
If you are the child of a single parent attending school, you will want to let your mother or father know about this great opportunity to help with their tuition payments. Make sure they apply today.
Two Single Parent Scholarship Awards
To help single parents reach their educational goals, we are offering two single parent scholarships in the amount of $1,000.00 each. One scholarship will be awarded to a single mom and the other will be awarded to a single dad.
Criteria to apply for our Single Parent Scholarships are as follows:
- You must be a single parent helping to raise at least one child. You do not have to have full-time custody but must be involved in raising the child.
- You must be currently enrolled in a U.S. high school, trade school, apprentice school, junior college, college, university, or graduate school in the United States.
- You must have a GPA of 2.7 or higher and are required to submit a copy of your transcript indicating your grade point average (GPA). You may submit an unofficial school transcript.
Applications for our Single Parent Scholarship will be accepted by e-mail only:
- Apply by e-mail only at email@example.com
- In the e-mail subject line, type “Single Parent Scholarship Application For Moms” or “Single Parent Scholarship Application For Dads”
To apply for our Single Parent Scholarship, you must do the following:
- Provide your full legal name, current address, phone number, e-mail address and name of your current school.
- Provide us with the first name only and the age of each child that you are helping to raise.
- Type a 300-600 word essay in the e-mail explaining your career goals and the challenges of being a single parent in school.
- Attach an official or unofficial school transcript for your current school.
- Provide the name, address, phone number and e-mail of an academic reference, such as a teacher or counselor at your current school.
By submitting an application, you are verifying that you are a single parent enrolled in school and give us permission to put your name on our website if you are awarded a scholarship. You are also giving Drug Lawsuit Source permission to review your academic record. We will not share your personal information with anyone and will destroy your transcript and personal essay after the scholarships are awarded to protect your privacy.
Deadline To Apply For Scholarship
The deadline to apply for the 2015 Drug Lawsuit Source Single Parent Scholarship has passed. We are no longer taking applications.
The winner was announced on our website on Nov. 15, 2015.