You may have recently seen an advertisement on television about Taxotere, a chemotherapy drug approved in the treatment of cancer.
These commercials are airing because recent studies have linked the use of this drug to alopecia, or permanent hair loss in women. Other similar medications cause only temporary hair loss.
A 2013 study published by the National Cancer Research Institute (NCRI) found permanent hair loss as a side effect in 10-15 percent of patients who took the chemotherapy drug.
Taxotere also has a number of serious side-effects, including:
- Bone, muscle or joint pain
- Fatigue and weakness
- Fluid retention with weight gain, swelling of the ankles or abdominal area
- Low red blood cell count (anemia)
- Low white blood cell count
- Mouth or throat sores
- Nail changes (color changes to your fingernails or toenails)
- Peripheral neuropathy (numbness in your fingers and toes)
- Taste changes
Video Information on Taxotere Hair Loss Cases
Our Taxotere Hair Loss Lawyers Can Help You
Our dangerous drug lawsuit attorneys can help if you suffered permanent hair loss from this dangerous drug. Lawsuits will be filed against the drug maker and you may be entitled to a settlement. We do not charge any legal fees unless you receive a settlement and we pay all of the case costs. If your claim is not successful for any reason, you do not owe us anything. We put it in all in writing for you.
Our No Fee Promise on Taxotere Hair Loss Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Taxotere Hair Loss Claim
Our lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing lawsuit claims.
Taxotere Hair Loss Side Effects, Recall Information & Settlements
Learn more about Taxotere side effects.
Get information about Taxotere recalls.
Find a Taxotere hair loss lawyer here.