We Have Received Your Free Case Review Request
Thank you for submitting your free case review. This is what happens next:
- Our legal team will receive and review your case details.
- Your case will be assigned to a dangerous drug or medical device specialist.
- The specialist will either reply by email or call you to discuss your case further.
- If your case meets the lawsuit criteria, we will sign up your case and get started immediately.
When You Can Expect to Be Contacted About Your Case
We make every attempt to contact you the same day that you submit your Free Case Review. However, it is not always
possible to contact you the same day. You can expect the following:
- We will attempt to contact you within 24-48 hours, depending on the day and time of your submission, by phone or email.
- If we attempt to contact you but cannot reach you, we will leave a voice message or send you an email.
Please Do Not Call To Ask Why You Haven’t Been Contacted
We will make every effort to reach you. If we are unsuccessful, we will leave you a message with instructions on returning our phone call.
- If you return our phone call with a message, we will follow up and contact you again. There are occasions when we may be playing “phone tag,” and your patience is appreciated.
- If you do receive a phone message, make sure to call back the person on the phone number left on your voice mail, not the phone number on this website.