You may have recently seen an advertisement on television about Xarelto and the potential complications that can be caused from using this drug.
These commericals are airing because recent studies have identified this drug to potentially cause serious side effects.
Several lawsuits have already been filed against the makers of this medication and several more are expected to follow in the coming months. Settlements in these cases are expected to be substantial.
If you or a loved one have suffered complications after using Xarelto, you may be entitled to a settlement for your suffering.
Video Information on Xarelto Cases
Why File a Xarelto Lawsuit?
Xarelto lawsuits are filed against the manufacturer. Lawsuit allegations include that the company:
- Failed to warn the public of the risks of taking Xarelto
- Failed to properly test the drug for dangerous side-effects
- Withheld research data from the public about potential dangers
- Sold the drug even though they knew it could be dangerous
- Manufactured and sold an unsafe product
Our Lawyers Can Help
Our dangerous drug attorneys can help if you or someone you care about was harmed by Xarelto. Lawsuits have been filed against the drug maker by both patients and their families seeking compensation for injuries caused by this dangerous drug. You may be entitled to a settlement.We do not charge any legal fees unless you receive a settlement and we pay all of the case costs. If your claim is not successful for any reason, you do not owe us anything. We put it all in writing for you.
Our No Fee Promise on Xarelto Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Xarelto Claim
Our lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing lawsuit claims.