Zofran, a drug commonly used to treat nausea in pregnant women and cancer patients, has recently been identified to cause severe birth defects in newborn infants. One of the complications linked to Zofran is Intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR). This condition is defined as an unborn baby weighing less than 90% of other infants during the same gestational period.

Zofran works by blocking serotonin, a chemical in the body used to produce feelings of nausea and pain. It is believed that high levels of serotonin in the blood that access the placenta is the cause of IUGR, but this has yet to be confirmed. Babies suffering from intrauterine growth restriction can still be born in some cases. Other times, doctors will determine that the fetus is in distress and the mother must undergo emergency C-section. In some rare cases, the unborn baby can die due to lack of oxygen and nutrients caused by IUGR.

If you or a loved one has suffered complications arising from Zofran use, including intrauterine growth restriction, you may have a case against the drug manufacturer. Zofran cases are being investigated and some lawsuits have been filed.

Our Zofran Lawyers Can Help You

Our Zofran lawsuit attorneys can help if your child was harmed by this dangerous drug.   Lawsuits will be filed against the drug maker for injuries caused by to babies. You and your child may be entitled to a settlement. We do not charge any legal fees unless you receive a settlement and we pay all of the case costs. If your claim is not successful for any reason, you do not owe us anything. We put it in all in writing for you. Our dangerous drug lawyers will help you file your lawsuit.

Our No Fee Promise on Zofran Cases

You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:

  • No money to get started
  • We pay all case costs and expenses
  • No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
  • Phone calls are always free.

Start Your Zofran Lawsuit

Our lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:

  1. Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
  2. Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.

We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.

WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing lawsuit claims.