File Actos Lawsuits
Editor’s Note: Drug Lawsuit Source is no longer accepting Actos cases. We regret that we cannot assist you.
Over 3,000 Actos lawsuits have been filed and the number is expected to grow to even higher. The lawsuits seek settlements for the injuries caused by the drug, including bladder cancer and congestive heart failure. You may be eligible to file an Actos lawsuit if you or a family member suffered harm as a result of this Type 2 diabetes drug.
In April 2013, the first Actos lawsuit trial resulted in a jury verdict of $1.475 million in compensatory damages. The jury also awarded punitive damages against the pharmaceutical company that makes and sells the drug to consumers. These jury awards and settlements are intended to be fair compensation to those people who suffered medical complications caused by Actos.
Why File an Actos Lawsuit?
Actos lawsuits are filed against Takeda, the drug company that manufacturers, advertises and sells the drug to consumers. Lawsuit allegations against the company include that it:
- Failed to warn the public of the risks associated with taking Actos
- Failed to properly test Actos for dangerous side effects
- Withheld research data from the public about the drug dangers
- Sold the drug even though it knew it could cause harm
- Manufactured and sold an unsafe product
Are You Eligible To File an Actos Lawsuit?
If you took Actos and developed bladder cancer or congestive heart failure, you may be eligible to file a lawsuit for your injuries. Our legal team will review your medical records to determine if you have a case. If you do qualify for a claim, we will start your case immediately.
Our No Fee Promise on Actos Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Actos Claim
Our Actos lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Actos lawsuit claims.