Actos Settlement News & Information
Editor’s Note: Drug Lawsuit Source is no longer accepting Actos cases. We regret that we cannot assist you.
On April 28, 2015, the manufacturer of the Actos drug agreed to pay a settlement for bladder cancer cases. The federal court in Louisiana issued an order with three requirements for victims to receive a settlement. To receive a settlement from Takeda, the person must prove they:
- took Actos at some time prior to December 1, 2011
- were diagnosed with bladder cancer on or before April 28, 2015, and
- are represented by counsel, or retain counsel by May 1, 2015
Average payments of close to $300,000 per person may be increased for more severe injuries, and reductions may occur where an individual had other likely causes of bladder cancer, especially smoking. Takeda will place the money into a settlement fund available for individuals who sign up to participate in this settlement. There are some factors that may reduce this amount for an individual case but no specific determination as to the amount of a potential reduction.
Our No Fee Promise on Actos Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Actos Claim
Our Actos lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Actos lawsuit claims.