Byetta Lawsuit: File Byetta Lawsuit
Important lawsuit information about Byetta:
- Byetta pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer Lawsuit
- Why file a Byetta pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer lawsuit?
- Compensation in Byetta lawsuits
- Our Byetta pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer lawyers can help you
- Are you eligible to file a Byetta lawsuit?
- Our no-fee promise on Byetta pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer claims
- Byetta pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer lawyer review
Byetta Pancreatitis, Pancreatic Cancer Lawsuit
Several diabetes drugs, including Byetta, have been linked to an increased risk of pancreatic cancer. Pancreatic cancer is a particularly troubling cancer as it rarely shows any signs or symptoms of its presence until the tumor has grown large enough to be a life-threatening concern. Pancreatic cancer can also be brought on by pancreatitis.
Several lawsuits have already been filed against the makers of Byetta. Settlements are expected to be substantial. If you or someone you care about has been harmed by Byetta, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your pain and suffering.
Why File A Byetta Pancreatitis, Pancreatic Cancer Lawsuit?
Byetta lawsuits are filed against Bristol-Myers Squibb, the makers of the drug. Lawsuit allegations include that the company:
- Failed to warn the public of the risks of taking Byetta
- Failed to properly test Byetta for dangerous side-effects
- Withheld research data from the public about Byetta dangers
- Sold Byetta even though they knew it could be dangerous
- Manufactured and sold an unsafe product
Compensation in Byetta Lawsuits
Settlements in Byetta lawsuits provide compensation for pain and suffering caused by the drug, as well as any psychological damage incurred. Damages can also include medical expenses and lost wages.
Our Byetta pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer lawyers can help you
Our dangerous drug attorneys can help you if someone you love has been diagnosed with pancreatitis or pancreatic cancer after taking Byetta.
Lawsuits are expected to be filed against the makers of this medication. You may be entitled to a settlement.
Are You Eligible To File A Byetta Lawsuit?
The following criteria must be met to file a lawsuit against Bristol-Myers Squibb, the drug manufacturer:
- Suffered from pancreatic cancer
- Took the drug for at least one year prior to diagnosis
Lawsuits have already been filed against Bristol-Myers Squibb by both patients and their families seeking compensation for injuries caused by this dangerous drug.
Our legal team can review your medical records to determine if your have a case. This will not cost you anything. If you do qualify for a claim against Byetta, we will begin work on your case immediately.
Our No Fee Promise on Byetta Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free
Start Your Byetta Claim
Our Byetta lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-3417 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Byetta lawsuit claims.