Multaq Lawsuit: File a Multaq Lawsuit
Important lawsuit information about Multaq:
- Multaq lawsuit
- Why file a Multaq lawsuit
- Am I eligible to file a Multaq lawsuit?
- What should I expect in a Multaq settlement?
- Our Multaq lawyers can help you
- Our no-fee promise on Multaq claims
- Multaq lawyer review
There have been many individual lawsuits filed on behalf of individuals who have suffered serious side effects or death due to taking Multaq.
Sanofi-Aventis, the controversial drug’s manufacturer, currently faces a product liability lawsuit filed by multiple plaintiffs, which alleges that the drug maker withheld information about the risk of serious liver injury associated with side effects of Multaq.
In January 2016, a complaint was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, alleging severe liver injuries and serious cardiovascular injuries as a result of ingesting Multaq.
According to court documents, the complaint alleges Sanofi-Aventis was negligent in its design, manufacture, formulation, and testing of Multaq, as well as, tracking adverse events related to Multaq. The complaint states that the defendants were “aware of the truth, yet deliberately withheld this from plaintiffs and their physician.”
Why File a Multaq Lawsuit?
Lawsuits have been filed against the drug manufacturer for harm caused by Multaq, including:
- Liver Damage
- Liver Disease
- Liver Failure / Hepatic Failure
- Cardiovascular Death
- Stroke / Cerebrovascular Accident (CVA)
Am I Eligible To File a Multaq Lawsuit?
If you have suffered injuries, including liver damage or heart failure, due the ingestion of Multaq, you may be eligible to file a lawsuit for your complications. Our legal team will review your medical records to determine if you have a case.
Multaq has been associated with increased risks of serious side effects, including:
- Acute liver failure
- Heart damage
- Interstitial lung disease (ILD)
- Sudden cardiac death
- Blood vessel inflammation
- Systemic embolism (blood clot)
- Pulmonary toxicity
What Should I Expect in a Multaq Settlement?
Sanofi-Aventis, the manufacturer of Multaq, is currently facing a product liability lawsuit filed by multiple plaintiffs in January 2016. The complaint alleges that the drug maker withheld information about the risk of serious liver injury associated with side effects of Multaq. As a result, the plaintiff(s) is seeking judgment against Sanofi-Aventis for compensation, which includes:
- Costs of lawsuit incurred
- Compensatory and general damages
- Punitive damages
- Special and incidental damages, including medical expenses and lost wages
- Loss of enjoyment of life, pain and suffering, and disability
- Wrongful death damages, if person died due to this dangerous drug
Our Multaq Lawyers Can Help You
Our dangerous drug attorneys can help you if someone you love has been harmed after taking Multaq.
Lawsuits are expected to be filed against the makers of this medication. You may be entitled to a settlement.
Our No-Fee Promise on Multaq Cases
You can afford to have our great team of lawyers on your side. When you choose us, it literally costs nothing to get started. We promise you in writing:
- No money to get started
- We pay all case costs and expenses
- No legal fees whatsoever unless you receive a settlement
- Phone calls are always free.
Start Your Multaq Claim
Our Multaq drug lawyers will help you file your lawsuit. To get started, you can:
- Submit the Free Case Review Box on this page, or
- Call (866) 280-4722 any time of day to tell us about your case.
We will listen to your story and answer your questions. If you have claim, we will start immediately.
WARNING: There are strict time deadlines for filing Multaq lawsuit claims.